Each Registration period begins at 7:00 a.m. on the day listed below, and as reflected in the academic calendar. Students who have logged in prior to 7:00 a.m. may encounter difficulty, as the registration system will not recognize your eligibility. For this reason, if you are registering for courses the day your academic level opens, log in to your Portal / Web Advisor at or after 7:00 a.m.
|Graduate Students and Special Populations||Nov 1, 2022|
|Seniors and Post Baccalaureates||Nov 3, 2022|
|Juniors||Nov 8, 2022|
|Sophomores||Nov 15, 2022|
|Continuing Freshmen||Nov 22, 2022|
Summer & Fall 2023
|Graduate Students and Special Populations||Mar 28, 2023|
|Seniors and Post Baccalaureates||Mar 30, 2023|
|Juniors||Apr 4, 2023|
|Sophomores||Apr 11, 2023|
|Continuing Freshmen||Apr 18, 2023|
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Students should register online via Student Self-Service during registration. Late registration for long terms (Fall, Spring, Summer) ends at 5:00 p.m. on the 4th class day and late fees are incurred during this period. For shorter sessions (i.e., 7wk-1, 7wk-2, etc.) please review the Academic Calendar. Late fees are assessed.
- Review the Academic Calendar for the end date of Registration for each term. Registration will close at 5:00 p.m. on this date with a 6:00 p.m. payment deadline. Payments not received will result in deletion of class schedule.
- Regular Registration will reopen at 10:00 a.m. the following morning. No late fees will be incurred during Regular Registration, but payment must be made by the 6:00 p.m. deadline at the end of Regular Registration. See the Academic Calendar for dates pertaining to each term. Payments not received will result in deletion of class schedule.
- Late Registration begins at 10:00 a.m. on the first day of classes and, for long terms (Fall, Spring, Summer), ends at 5:00 p.m. on the 4th class day with a 6:00 p.m. payment deadline. For shorter sessions (i.e., 7wk-1, 7wk-2, etc.), please review the Academic Calendar for late registration dates. Additional fees are incurred. Payments not received will result in deletion of class schedule.
- No new registrations are allowed after the Late Registration period has ended; only adds to existing schedules will be considered. If you fail to register by the Late Registration deadline, you must wait until the following term to enroll.
Undergraduate Academic levels are determined as such:
- Freshman: 0 -29 cumulative credit hours completed
- Sophomore: 30-59 cumulative credit hours completed
- Junior: 60-89 cumulative credit hours completed
- 90+ cumulative credit hours completed
- Post Baccalaureate: Undergraduate degree completed, seeking a second undergraduate degree
Your current academic level is based on the number of cumulative completed credits at the start of the term. This does not include in-progress hours.
Page last updated 11:21 AM, February 6, 2023